|What information do I need to provide the dental office to submit a claim? |
Member ID: Teaching Certificate number
Insurance Carrier: Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
Please present these two numbers to the dental staff when visiting a dental office. Also, these numbers must be present on the dental form when mailing the form directly to the insurance carrier.
The Benefits of Going Online!
How do I set up online access?
- Effective September 1, 2012 reimbursement is provided at 50% for all reasonable and customary charges for adult orthodontic services for eligible teachers to a lifetime maximum of $2000. per individual.
- A dental plan was implemented effective January 1, 1986, in accordance with the Provincial Collective Bargaining Agreement between the boards of education, the Government of Saskatchewan and the teachers of Saskatchewan.
- The Plan provides Saskatchewan teachers and their dependents with coverage for Preventive, Routine and Major Restorative dental services. It also provides Orthodontic services for both adults and dependent children.
- Dental coverage is provided to teachers on a regular or temporary contract, their spouse and dependents to the age of 21 or 26, if in full-attendance at an educational institution.
Dental claims should be submitted to Sun Life.
Dental inquiries may be directed to:
Sun Life Assurance Co. of Canada
Group Health and Dental Claims
P.O.Box 2010, STN. Waterloo
Waterloo, ON N2J 0A6
Teachers’ Superannuation Commission
RM 129 3085 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4S 0B1
- Please provide the Group Plan number 025273 and your Teaching Certificate number when inquiring about a dental claim.